Sunday, January 18, 2009
The lost has been FOUND!
I FOUND my camera today - in Karli's closet. We keep the DVDs and DVD players in a U of Mary bag, a bag that was very expensive to earn. I was reorganizing her closet and trying to get rid of stuff. (I am bad at throwing things, which many of you know! The closet made some progress today, I'm happy to say.) I'm guessing when we cleaned house the Friday after Christmas and made room for the new gifts, it jumped in that bag. I was very excited but also disgusted that we bought a new camera and the return policy for digital cameras says 14 days. We've had the new camera for 20 days. The return policy on other items is 30 days. (I just might be posting some more pics from Christmas.) :-) Have a nice week to all our blog friends.