


Karli was attacked with pink eye Tuesday evening I started noticing symptoms and literally ran to the clinic once I parked the pickup. I had SEVEN minutes to get from our house to the walk-in clinic before they locked their doors. Good thing we live close! To our surprise, she also has an ear infection so we're treating that with meds as well and hoping that goes away. The first picture of Karli tonight and then the other two were from yesterday. The rest of us haven't been germed yet, with -44 temps how could a germ LIVE!
This afternoon Travis got on the roof to shovel snow away from the vents... And Aubrey, asked what that noise was. I said "dad's on the roof". Aubrey's response in her ever so serious look "well is he going to bark". I tried to explain the difference but to a 3-year-old, it really made no sense. At supper then, Travis was picking on Aubrey - go figure! And Aubrey to response "zip it Travis".