Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"It's a Beautiful day"











Happy 4th Birthday to Aubrey! She was so excited for the day to be here and enjoyed it even with the crummy weather but at least it wasn't raining. The girls and I got sprinkle donuts and donut holes to take to daycare for breakfast. Aubrey opened her car door at daycare and said "it's a Beautiful day"! It was a crisp morning but she was right, it was beautiful for many reasons. I worked til noon, then we went home so Karli could get a nap in which ended up being 3 hours (we had an early morning yesterday with me needing to be to work by 7). Aubrey and I did "projects" in the basement which was artsy stuff, I got a little catnap in too. Travis was sleeping as he's been working nights last week and this week. Tonight we went for supper at Space Aliens with Grandma Irene, I'm not sure who likes the place more Aubrey or Travis, Aubrey hit the jackpot (again) playing a game after supper so she got some nice prizes in her eyes. Then we headed home for present opening and playing. So I wonder how many times we will hear "how many days until my birthday?" Or "after I'm four I'll be five?"