Tuesday, September 30, 2008

5th Annual Buddy Walk



Saturday morning, (September 27th) the girls and I participated in the 5th Annual Buddy Walk and were part of "Grady's Gang". Grady is a 15-month-old blue-eyed, little guy who's full of spunk however he is a little more unique that some babies due to having Down's Syndrome and has touched so many lives. Part of this year's dress code for his team was to bandanna's either blue, white or gray. It was a good time and the attendance was the largest ever with the early count at 700+. We walked the loop of the Capitol three times. I met Grady's mom through a friend, and we have "some" things in common - one being scrapbooking. He has a big sister who is a month older than Aubrey. Karli wasn't so sure of having something like the bandanna on her head so at one point she had it around her neck and I somehow got it on her head for a few pictures. Aubrey on the other hand, played hers up at home.