Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ode to the Dodge


Quite often I will hear "I saw my old pickup today" OR I receive a picture of it on my phone, like I did today. So I had Travis email it to me today. He would never tell me if he saw his last pickup but the DODGE that he invested many $$$'s in, frequently is seen and I think a tear just might drop from his face. As you might know... he's since had a Chevy and is now driving a Ford - just trying out the different flavors as he says.


As for my previous cars... well the 2-door white Cav, that thing started in any weather conditions aside from the alternator going out but I never even had a block heater on that car. The Alero, it got me where I needed to be but I learned the reasons of why leasing isn't for me and I still glow to drive the Silver Bullet. I have yet to see either of my last two cars nor would I know how to identify them if I would see them. I miss neither of them.