Thursday, September 18, 2008

Neglected...




Happy Thursday! I haven't forgotten about this site but with our home computer being out of service it has made it difficult in many ways. Good thing we put a bigger memory card in my camera - I have a LOT of pictures to download and edit some day. We did get our new computer this week, however I haven't touched it yet.




We spent our wedding anniversary at a wedding in Wahpeton which is where the picture was taken of Beckie, Bryer, Kendra, the girls and I. We had a lot of fun seeing family and of course the dance was a big hit for some little people. It was a REALLY quick trip with the 39th International Powwow taking place at my work which I worked at on Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon. We were also able to see our newest family members, Jered and Derek - YES TWINS - my oldest brother (Ryan) and his wife (Shannon) welcomed them on August 27th. They are super cute but Aubrey said no on the idea of bringing one with us. Karli looked like a giant next to them. (Pictures to arrive on the site in the future of the boys.)

Last Friday night we went to Elmo: Ready for Action. And fun was had by all, or at least I enjoyed it. Karli stayed with Grandma Irene, so it was a little date for Aubrey. Aubrey didn't want to have supper before the show, and she part-took the best she could with the characters. Joelle and I made t-shirts for the girls with their names on, I'd have to say they looked pretty good considering how the project started. The outside eyes most likely didn't notice our errors! (Also have pictures of this event, would you expect none from me?)

This week we started a project at our house, one of MANY... well I haven't done so much work at it. I've held a pole here and there for surveying, held the tape measurer and that's about it on my part - oh and made sure Karli did go over the edge or eat dirt balls and rocks but that's neverending! We've got the driveway dug for concrete on Saturday, if all goes well with Travis' DOT job site. The "mud" as I've learned it's called has been ordered but can be cancelled no later than tomorrow a.m.

Karli (Peanut- she's far from one) recently learned "how to annoy my sister", she's learned some things before but now she started taking Aubrey's blanket - a sure way to get some attention! But on the flip side when Karli can't find her blanket, Aubrey will give hers up for Karli. Peanut also started putting a blanket on her head and walks around the house, it's funny but sort of scary wondering if she's going to fall or what she could run into when we're not watching her. She has a blast doing along with her winking abilities.

Last night we finally got to be outside to swing/play in the playhouse and the hornets/yellow jackets, BUGS... left us alone, it's been awhile. Aubrey does NOT like any type of a bug, Karli on the other hand could care less.
Hope all are well and enjoy our Family Blog.